Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome!

Hello, and welcome to my review blog! I created this blog to share my opinions and observations about various events, movies, media and more that I experience. I love storytelling and the magic that comes with it, and this is my attempt to share and show this love with other people.

While my main love is movies, I will review many other things, and I am interested in taking requests. As long as it's available at little to no cost to myself (AKA: Netflix), I will review almost any movie that comes my way. TV shows and books are a bit harder as they can take lots of time, but I'll give it my best shot to get around to it.

To start off this blog, I'm going to work on a review for Thor 2: The Dark World, which I saw on Sunday, and one for the 6th Series of Dr Who, which I am currently on the third to last episode. I will do my best to make them spoiler free for the first part of it, and then a part marked as having spoilers. There's little more that I hate than spoilers, so I don't want to do that to other people.

I hope you enjoy this blog and you become a regular visitor here. I also have a blog with my own work that I make, so please check that out in the links section to the left. You can also follow me on twitter at jaredscottmills. There I will post about my reviews, as well as my own personal work I post on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment